Labels

Friday, June 29, 2012

Graphis Gallery - Sydney

(Be Still My Trembling Heart)

I was recently contacted by the lovely Tegan of Graphis Art and Framing in Sydney and the last 4 works from my show have been consigned to their gallery space. I included images of the works that have headed up to Sydney and if you are interested in any of them please feel free to contact Graphis Gallery!

Things have been very busy preparing for the group show Needle Work Needle Play in August - I have already re-started my piece for the show 3 times after various stuff ups! Note to all using air erasable pens on felt - don't iron over the image or you will burn it into your fabric!!!!



(Be Still My Trembling Heart - Detail)

(Elizabeth)

(Elizabeth - Detail)


(Till Death Do Us Part)


(Till Death Do Us Part - Detail)

(Dolores)

(Dolores - Detail)



No comments: