Labels

Friday, March 16, 2012

What Inspired Me - 16th March 2012


(More city shadowscapes around the house)

I've decided to start a post about what inspired me during week as I often see amazing works and idea's through reading blogs and in other places but tend to forget about them. So here is a record for me to remember and also maybe you might find something inspiring to!

What inspired me this week:

  1. The incidental shadow cityscapes I keep finding around the house. The one above was made by a pile of LP's
  2.  Emily Green's wedding here
  3. Catherine Campbell's embroidery sampler here
  4. Dawn Tan's ArtPlay work shop here
  5. Discovering Misako Mimoko's blog here
  6. "Dead and Gone" by the black keys here - Audrey's favourite song at the moment!

1 comment:

Demelza said...

I love your city scapes around the house! Shadows are most definately often much more interesting than the objects themselves. Reminds me of loving the shadows of the musicions at a gig last night. I always think the lighting folk are clever like that.They were massive. I'd like to do some drawings of them. Rambling!