|(More city shadowscapes around the house)|
I've decided to start a post about what inspired me during week as I often see amazing works and idea's through reading blogs and in other places but tend to forget about them. So here is a record for me to remember and also maybe you might find something inspiring to!
What inspired me this week:
- The incidental shadow cityscapes I keep finding around the house. The one above was made by a pile of LP's
- Emily Green's wedding here
- Catherine Campbell's embroidery sampler here
- Dawn Tan's ArtPlay work shop here
- Discovering Misako Mimoko's blog here
- "Dead and Gone" by the black keys here - Audrey's favourite song at the moment!