Labels

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Annemieke Mein Exhibition



Made the trip down to Brighton with my folks, Andy and Audrey to check out the Annemieke Mein retrospective at the  Bayside Arts & Cultural Centre and it was so inspiring! Not that nature images are totally my thing but the level of skill, experimentation and boundaries she pushed with her textile work was amazing and the sculptural work is so realistic - definitely worth checking out.

I think the exhibition is running from the 3rd March to 22nd April. We weren't allowed to take photo's but here is one I found to give you an idea.

(Image Source: Ararat Regional Art Gallery / Photo: Terence Bogue
and here are a few more off my mum's iPhone - am finding the iPhone particularly addictive and it's probably a good thing I don't have one. 





No comments: